Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks siva for gently reminding me to take time off to do what i like doing.

Friends,those of you who hav not yet enjoyed the magazine 'Frozen Thoughts"do get hold of a copy of it today and preserve for posterity. It is slightly pricey but worth every rupee. I wud love to share back issues of it to those who need it.

Time for little literature stuff...

Let me now share a poem i enjoyed reading recently

I died from minerality and became vegetable;

And from vegetativeness I died and became animal.

I died from animality and became man.

Then why fear disappearance through death?

Next time I shall die

Bringing forth wings and feathers like angels;

After that ,soaring higher than angels-

What you cannot imagine,

I shall be that.

Rumi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chitti,

Its good. As per our discussion you should have completed the poem by writting its comparison with sivapuranam.

According to me , whatever new inventions or anything newly identified subject or item is already present in our tamil writings , which is wrapped around the world of God . Everything is being spoken about right from Physics , astronomy , its connectivity to man, life , life beyond death etc . A
As you have more knowledge abt those you could start write abt those with reference . Another better person to write may be Raman anna.
Anyway you have started writing blogs , best wishes to continue them.

Ganpat said...

Nice poem and also recommendation on Frozen Thoughts. I have been subscribing for the past 3 years. Preethi is to make more effective use of it. Your blog looks informative and inteligent. Nice job amidst your busy business schedule. Keep it up. All the very best. Ganpat

shanelan said...

thank u siva and annachi for ur encouraging response. I would be glad if this blog becomes a common platform for all of us to share what runs in our minds as we don't get to meet up frequently in person more so discuss leisurely on diverse issues .Let us get to know each other better